February 03, 2009

I ThinK i'm in LOVE

"ME Only U"
if you got an eerie feeling after hanging up the phoneSort of happy feeling but you’re not sure what it’s called If you’re haunted by his face whenever you’re asleep at nightAnd think you hear his silly voice just calling out your name
Oh ,no! I think I’m in love with you..Oh, no! I’m hoping you’ll want me tooSo, please..don’t let me down! Just can’t help but talk about him in every conversationTill your friends are sick and tired of that same old crap If you start wearing make up even when you go to bedCrying like a baby when you hear a mellow song

 
With Love,

3 comments:

aizul marcello said...

pose ala2 puteri gunung ledang!!

saya sgt shukee!~

Anonymous said...

i think i'm startin to fall in love too..

wth u..hehe~



-xAm-

naMie said...

such a pretty girl... :D really like you..